Welcome to the innRoad web-based hotel management system. If you are on this website, it means that your professor adopted innRoad for his/her class. Once you buy the 5-month access code, you will be able to login to the innRoad system.
The innRoad University Program aims to provide you with the real life experience of using a hotel management system. Such goal is achieved by gradually developing your knowledge and skills through the completion of the exercises and assignments. The exercises and assignments mirror and complement each other. After learning particular features of the system via an exercise, you will be given an assignment in order to test your knowledge.
IMPORTANT NOTE: the recommended browser for innRoad is Mozilla Firefox. You may download a free version of the Firefox browser here. innRoad will run on Internet Explorer, however, it is not compatible with the IE version 10. innRoad is not certified to work on Safari or Chrome browsers, although many functions may work.
In order to start using innRoad for your class, you should:
1. Buy a semester-long subscription code here;
2. Refer to the document provided by your instructor to find out your log-in credentials;
3. Watch this important Introduction Video – This will save you a lot of time.
3. Study the Exercises and tutorials to learn how innRoad works;
4. Complete the Assignments assigned by your instructor for grading.
Please do not contact innRoad for questions. For questions about subscriptions, account access and log in issues feel free to contact Dr. Katerina Berezina at info@innRoadUniversity.com